Sunday, February 28, 2010

My Learner's Profile

Hi,
I would like to share about the results of the multiple intelligence test that I took. My results were all very close but the visual aspect was distinctively low. Due to the unavailability to differentiate my results for the interpersonal, musical and naturalistic elements, I would have to choose a topic to do on that suits me best. I think that I am not so musically inclined as I stopped learning piano for 2-3 years already. Thus, I was left to decide between the interpersonal or the naturalistic task. Both tasks seem suitable to me but I think I enjoy to do research and writing a newspaper article more than brainstorming for a solution, so I have chosen the naturalistic task. I think that the results of the multiple intelligence test has helped me to understand my strengths and weaknesses better. They are also quite accurate as I enjoy nature, teamwork and music. All in all, I enjoyed taking the test and viewing my results.


Nathanael (18) 1I1

No comments:

Post a Comment