Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Setting of a Beach

Hi,

This is the setting of the photograph of a beach I was given:

Standing on the balcony of the three-storey villa, I could feel the salty breeze caress my face and sting my eyes. The view in front of me was astounding. The coast was full of footprints, possibly belonging to children who had went there to play. Waves slowly formed as they rushed eagerly to the shore, like a puppy running to welcome his master home. The sea seemed like it was divided into two by a wall; slightly turquoise near the shore, but turning dark blue after a certain point. A solitary motorboat spurned through the clear blue waters, sending droplets of water up in the air and leaving a trail of bubbly white foam behind it. On the left of the sea, a bumpy hill, dotted by countless greeneries, gave off fresh oxygen that mixed with the smell of sea salt, giving off a soothing smell of Mother Nature. I closed my eyes and tried to remember the picturesque sight that was right before me.


Loo Nathanael (18) 2I1

1 comment:

  1. Your description of the picture of the beach was generally good. There was a lot of details mixed together with the various literary devices to form a colourful palette of words. However, there were still some points and minute details you missed, so you might want to consider working on that.

    Good job overall! :)

    ReplyDelete